Hi Everyone! This is your friendly game/event schedule coordinator/minion Krystal.
I just wanted to take a second and give everyone an update on the game submissions and game schedule status so far…
- If you have submitted games/events up through this morning, I have received them, and I am currently working on plugging everyone’s games into the appropriate time slots and tables.
- We’ve had over 200 events come in over just the past two weeks alone! (Huzzah!)
- I am diligently working on getting everything into the system, but the process is multi-step and takes a little bit of time to organize everything. Please be patient with me. 🙂
- Once I have everything situated in time slots, I will be sure to post a big update and a time/location chart like I did last year.
- If you would like to run games and events but have not yet submitted them yet – we encourage you to do so! Even though we are past the deadline for GM badge discounts, you can still pre-register for 4-day and 1-day badges at a discounted price AND I am more than happy to still accept your games and events for the official schedule! (It could be as simple as you would like to gather a group of people to play your favorite board game at a set time.)
- If you would like to run a particular game, but you do not personally own it, please let us know! Con on the Cob has a large games library- so we probably have what you are looking for! Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online pre-registration is open for games! As I get new events put into the online system, you will be able to sign up for them as they become available. (Hint: Be on the look out for a big chunk to go live at the beginning of next week.)
That’s everything I can think of for now, so I will get back to getting those games and events in to the system. 🙂